Answer one of the discussion questions below in your post. Post should be at least 250 words.
Integrate your views with those of the textbook and the optional articles or other sources you find; use APA-style citations.
Executive Functioning and Term Limits. What is executive functioning and how does it fare in adulthood? Given its importance in complex decision-making and problem-solving, do you think there should be “term limits” for individuals in key decision-making roles such as political, religious, or business leaders? Should there be mandatory intelligence testing of these individuals every few years as a condition of staying in the role? Why or why not? Using the key concepts from this chapter, explain your view.
Adult Learners at Work. Imagine that you are designing a program for adults over 40 for learning about a new system or process at your current or future place of employment. Based on the research about how adults learn best, describe three specific instructional practices that you would build into your training program. Provide enough detail and context so that other readers can envision what you will do, and why.
Ch 8: Personality in Adulthood
You Choose! Identify a question that occurred to you while you were completing this week’s readings on the psychodynamic, trait, social cognitive, and cognitive perspectives on adult personality development. Write your Discussion Question in italics, then answer it. Reply to two others’ Discussion Questions and posts, as well.
Midlife Crisis. Analyze the research evidence for and against “midlife crisis.” Are your own observations of midlife adults consistent with the research? Why or why not?
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need help with this assignment?
Order it here claim 25% discount
Discount Code: SAVE25