This assignment will demonstrate your ability to develop an exercise prescription using the FITT-VP principles that is appropriate for the client based on their assessment results and goals.
CLIENT SUMMARY: Tony is a 56-year-old male client. He has come to you with the goal of improving his general fitness levels, being able to keep up with his new grandson easier and minimizing disease risk as he has family history of chronic conditions in older relatives. He states he often gets tired when chasing his active young grandson around and has noticed that over the last few years he has had a decrease in strength when doing chores around the house. He has been cleared to begin a moderate-level intensity program based on the ACSM pre-participation algorithm. When he was younger, he was an athlete but states it has been awhile since he has consistently been active. Below are the results collected during his initial assessments:
Height: 5’10” Weight: 195 Body Fat % (3 – site skinfold): 23%
Resting HR: 72 bpm BP: 132/80 Waist-hip- Ratio: 0.92
Estimated VO2max (Rockport Walk Test) = 35.7 (Average)
Estimated 1-RM (Using a Multiple Rep Max assessment) = 150lb
Push Up Test: 12 reps, below average
Sit & Reach = Poor
ROM = Right side – Under normal limits for hip flexion & extension. All others within normal limits
Left side – Under normal limits for shoulder flexion, hip flexion & extension. All others within normal limits
Overhead Squat Assessment: Noted slight arms falling forward and excessive arch in low back.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need help with this assignment?
Order it here claim 25% discount
Discount Code: SAVE25