The analysis should be a minimum of 4 pages. Make sure each question is outlined.
Provide a brief description of one of the landmark US Supreme Court cases listed below..
Provide the historical context in which the case was argued (e.g., what events were taking place in society that led the US Supreme Court to hear this particular case).
Provide the historical evolution of the case, from the time it was argued in court to the present time.
Discuss the impact and implication the case had in the treatment and management of juveniles in the criminal or juvenile justice systems and provide a personal position with respect to the Supreme Court's ruling.
If you agree with the ruling discuss why there was a need to change the law. If you disagree with the position, explain the negative implications of this ruling on juvenile offenders.
Landmark US Supreme Court Cases:
Kent v. US (1966)
In re Gault (1967)
In re Winship (1970)
McKeiver v. Pennsylvania (1971)
Breed v. Jones (1975)
Stanford v. Kentucky (1988)
Roper v. Simmons (2005)
Graham v. Florida (2010)
J.D.B. v. North Carolina (2011)
Jackson v. Hobbs (2011)
Miller v. Alabama (2012)
Montgomery v. Louisiana (2016)
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need help with this assignment?
Order it here claim 25% discount
Discount Code: SAVE25