Read the article “Tips on Learning to Talk” from Zero to Three.
Create a table, pick one example per age group, & provide a detailed way of how you can implement it in the classroom.
Age Group: 2 to 3 years
Skill: Teach your child to say his or her first and last name
Implementation in the classroom: During circle time, the toddlers will sing “Who Took The Cookie?” and use their First and Last Names.
Birth to 3 months | 3 to 6 months | 6 to 9 months | 9 to 12 months | 12 to 15 months | 15 to 18 months | 18 to 2 years | 2 to 3 years
1 skill from the Age-group
1 way to implementation in the classroom
The ZERO TO THREE article, “Tips on Learning to Talk” is provided in the student portal under “Assignment 5” and “Literature Resources.”
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need help with this assignment?
Order it here claim 25% discount
Discount Code: SAVE25