is an organized method to help you find research articles applicable to your PICOT question. The organization of key terms used to search will help you to retrieve accurate results. Begin your search broadly, looking for as many articles as you can in as many databases as you can, then begin to narrow your search down using filters, key words, or boolean operatorsLinks to an external site.. Your final literature research should have ten (10) or more scholarly articles utilized and referenced.
The CRAAP test is a method to evaluate the Currency, Relevance, Authority, Accuracy, and Purpose of the literature you find to address your PICOT. Please conduct the CRAAP Test on three (3) of the articles retrieved during the literature search.
The annotated bibliography is a summary of a source you may be using in your research. Usually 150 words are used to describe why the source is useful for researching a particular topic or question, its distinctive features. In addition, it describes the author's main arguments and conclusions without evaluating what the author says or concludes.
Please include at least five (5) additional articles in your Annotated Bibliography. The references should be alphabetical and APA 7th edition formatted
Please use the template Literature search strategy, CRAAP test, Annotated Bib Download Literature search strategy, CRAAP test, Annotated Bib for your submission.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need help with this assignment?
Order it here claim 25% discount
Discount Code: SAVE25