It's said that reflection is the greatest learning experience. From personal experience, I can tell you the most beneficial part of every film or video project I've ever done is the reflection on the entire process – what worked, what didn't, what did I do that wasn't in the original plan, what should I have done.
For this 1-2 page written assignment, you're going to do just that – reflect on the past 11 modules. You should go back to your original concept and mentally work through the entire production and post-production process.
As you work on this assignment, you should isolate at least 3 things that worked for you and 3 things that did not. There is no limit to what areas you can cover – acting, directing, writing, editing, lighting, sound – the list goes on and on.
When isolating and writing about these 6 areas, be sure to show not just what they are, but why they are important and, for the things that didn't work, what you know now that could fix them.
Submit your completed assignment by following the directions linked below. Please check the Course Calendar for specific due dates.
Save your assignment as a Microsoft Word document. (Mac users, please remember to append the ".docx" extension to the filename.) The name of the file should be your first initial and last name, followed by an underscore and the name of the assignment, and an underscore and the date. An example is shown below:
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need help with this assignment?
Order it here claim 25% discount
Discount Code: SAVE25