In Week 4, you will implement an element of the plan you proposed in Week 3.
As a reminder, here are the details of this program:
· The training is required and will take place quarterly.
· During the other eight months of the year, all employees must complete one training credit per month from a selection of full- and half-credit training options. Full-credit trainings will take about four hours to complete, and half-credit trainings will take about two hours.
· This new policy takes effect in the next quarter, and the first training covers the training program itself. A website listing available trainings will be available at the beginning of the upcoming quarter. (You can use the URL abccorp.com/trainings in your assignment if you like, but this is not a working link.)
· Interested employees can propose trainings that they will design and present, for which they can also receive training credit. A full credit is given for the initial design and presentation, and a half-credit will be given each additional time the training is presented. Employee-designed trainings may not be offered more than once per quarter. The link to propose a training is at the bottom of the training catalog website.
For this assignment, you may develop a video, interactive, animation, infographic, or other product that is not primarily text-based. The message should explain some element or elements of the training program. Some technology tools to consider are PowerPoint, Canva, Screencast-o-matic, Adobe Express or, if you have an iPhone or iPad, Apple Clips or Keynote. You can find support materials for using these tools in the recommended resources for this week. It is also acceptable to use tools not listed here. Exactly what you do for this assignment will vary depending on your goal and tool, and you can view a sample of the assignment here.
Your plan should include
· Details where the digital asset you create fits into the larger plan. It is acceptable to include copied content from your Week 3 assignment for this part of the assignment.
· Talk about your process and experience in creating your digital asset, including identification of the tool or tools you used to create it.
The text content you submit should be the equivalent of a 1-to-2-page assignment.
It is expected you will spend 5 to 10 hours planning and creating your digital asset. If you are spending much less time than that, it will likely affect your grade.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need help with this assignment?
Discount Code: SAVE25