Educational Research Activity (Impact of Performance-based Assessment Literature Review:
Literature Review: (Individual Activity for Knowledge)
The first phase requires teacher candidates to select and review at least 5 journal articles written after 2015 on “Theories” underpinning assessment. They are to use the literature review to write a 3-page research paper on the philosophy, rationale, advantages, disadvantages, implications, and impacts of “Curriculum-based assessment or performance-based assessment” as a means of measuring students’ learning outcomes (SLO). How does this type of measure differ from the “High-stakes Testing?” The instructor should sense from reading the research paper that the teacher candidate grasps both the knowledge of the benefits and limitations of assessment, and how to use it in the teaching and learning arena. (Suggestion: Reviewing articles that address assessment of students’ learning in your area of concentration or teaching assignment will be more beneficial.)
Format for writing and submitting the Literature review:
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need help with this assignment?
Order it here claim 25% discount
Discount Code: SAVE25