Hi, I wanted to request a dialogue script to be made for a 2-3 minute video assignment. The description for the dialogue requirements is below. The class is about marriage-family therapy and the work should be professional.
As you consider and reflect on your work in this course, think about something that has stood out to you or led to reactions in you (e.g., maybe a particular belief system, value, or identity was new to you or caused discomfort to you). And, imagine you just met a new MFT colleague at a conference who is looking to refer a client to you. They ask you, “how would you make it comfortable for a client who is…. (that thing that was new or caused discomfort to you)?” Then, create a short dialog and present it in Kaltura. What would you say to this colleague to let them know how you would provide a safe space for this client? What specifically would you address in your work to make sure this client felt safe/accepted/validated/celebrate?
Length: 2-3 minutes of recorded video
References: None required.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need help with this assignment?
Order it here claim 25% discount
Discount Code: SAVE25