Hide Assignment InformationInstructions
Aikin and Talisse offer (perhaps) surprising interpretations of Aristotle’s two claims. Their interpretations also form important steps in their argument. In this exit ticket, explain how Aikin and Talisse interpret Aristotle’s claims. Dedicate one-two sentences to each claim, and try your best to explain in your own words. I’ll pick three accurate responses for extra credit.
Prompt: explain how Aikin and Talisse interpret Aristotle’s claims that…
1. Humans by nature are political creatures.
2. Humans by nature desire to know.
*Try to be accurate. In other words, try to be correct about how Aikin and Talisse interpret Aristotle. There is a matter of fact about what they say!
please read !!!! 2 different discussions !!!!!
Describe two things the podcast attempted to persuade you of. Do you think the attempt to persuade was an argument? Why or why not? Aim for 3-5 sentences. 7 minutes.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need help with this assignment?
Discount Code: SAVE25