According to ANA, no single staffing model—patient acuity, budget-based, or nurse-patient ratio—is best for all settings and situations. Most organizations use a combination of methods and tailor the overall staffing approach to their specific needs.
Respond to at least 1 of the following prompts:
1. What staffing model is implemented at the facility where you work? What would you recommend for modifying the staffing model where you work, what is you recommendation based on and how would you implement the change? (Support your thoughts/ideas with academic literature OR required readings)
2. There are in existence nursing-sensitive indicators affected by staffing. Can you suggest another nursing-sensitive indicator not being measured that might affect staffing? What would be the indicator and how would you measure the indicator? (Support your thoughts/ideas with academic literature OR required readings)
3. Understanding others’ roles provides insight into who can best perform a particular task and how it could be redesigned to be more efficient and effective. How would delegation have a positive effect on staffing? (Support your thoughts/ideas with academic literature OR required readings) . Please look at the Florida Nurse Practice Act to verify what roles the RN MUST perform by law.
PLEASE FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need help with this assignment?
Discount Code: SAVE25