**MUST FOLLOW DIRECTIONS EXACTLY**** EACH TOPIC MUST HAVE IT'S OWN HEADING*****
Protection from Piracy
Prior to beginning work on this discussion, please read all of the required resources for this week. Review the instructions below and research a minimum of five additional peer-reviewed and/or scholarly sources in the UAGC Library that were published within the last 10 years to help support your statements. Be sure to include a reference list for your sources at the end of your post in APA format as outlined by the UAGC Writing Center (Links to an external site.).
In the last 15-20 years, internet piracy or "file sharing" of copyrighted material has gained significant popularity. It is a topic that has regularly sparked debate and has received international attention. While many people agree that file sharing is unethical and consider piracy to be equivalent to theft, others support file sharing and claim that their actions are ethical and justified.
From a professional, evidence-based perspective, address the following issues supporting your statements with evidence from your researched sources.
· Explain the impact of legal and illegal downloading of music on the financial performance of record companies.
· Evaluate whether or not it is ethical to download copyrighted music for free.
o Analyze the motivations of otherwise ethical people who take advantage of free downloads of copyrighted materials.
· Explain the appropriate role of colleges and universities in addressing file-sharing amongst their students.
· Evaluate whether or not it is ethical for the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA) to sue random copyright violators in an effort to instill fear in all violators.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need this assignment or any other paper?
Click here and claim 25% off
Discount code SAVE25