Due Date: 11:59 P.M., June 27, 2020.
RECOMMENDATION BEFORE YOU BEGIN:
First, read the instructions below without accessing links or opening files. Make certain you understand the instructions for Part One.
1. Access the PowerPoint file through the link above. Within this file you will find instructions for preparing a formal critique of a visual artwork. Included in this file, at the end of the presentation, is a sample MLA page. Your work must be prepared in MLA format.
2. Once you have completed reading the information in The Critique Essay file, access the Modern Museum of Ft. Worth through this link which will open in a new window:
[If for some reason the above link does not activate, go to the menu tab labeled 'External Links'. Once there, locate the Modern Museum of Ft. Worth.]
3. Once you are in the museum site, select 'Collection'. This will transport you to the page entitled 'Artist Index'.
4. Within the 'Artist Index', select the artist named Ron Mueck.
5. That link will take you to a visual of Mueck's painting entitled "Untitled (Seated Woman)."
6. Using the tools provided in the Critique Essay file, prepare a formal critique of "Untitled (Seated Woman)." You will have the option of enlarging the image for your work.
7. Minimum page length: 3
REMINDER: Plagiarized essays will receive the grade of ZERO.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need this assignment or any other paper?
Click here and claim 25% off
Discount code SAVE25