5.1 Your Guiding Light:
People commonly look to a particular religion, higher power, or philosophy to guide their life and to keep them living within healthy boundaries. How well are you following what you feel is your guide or walking your talk? Why is that the case? How does that affect you personally and relationally? What do you need to do to keep a good thing going and/or to make needed changes?
<5.1 is an opinion question which may or may not include text references and needs to be about 1 or more pages.>
5.2 Self-Evaluation Analysis: (Document cited answers as instructed.)
Ponder your Self Evaluation question and subparts 5 (Compassionate Service?). Scan the supplement PPT-5a, particularly the segments under Food for Thought. When reflecting on the above Self Evaluation question and the above PPT, what mostly relates to you and can help you, directly or indirectly for the past, present, and/or future, and specifically explain how or why.
< For this PPT, the 5.2 answer needs to be 1-2 pages. Self-Evaluation and PPT parts need to be reflected in your answer. Use APA style references only for direct quotes. Please identify other people by relationship, by position, or by a first name. Note: If you do not have children or plan to have children, consider and compare when you were a child and the results of your parent-child relationship.>
5.3 Short Text Related Question: (Document cited answers as instructed.)
From this week’s assigned text reading, Smalley covers three key relational topics: a. Forgiving Others; b. Creating a Safe Environment; and c. Maintaining Self-Care. Choose one of these three points, summarize the author’s view, and briefly tell how and/or why that would benefit your relationship with others.
<The 5.3 answer need needs to be ½ to 1 page. Use the APA style text references for direct quotes and paraphrasing on text related parts. Please identify other people by relationship, by position, or by a first name.>
5.4 Major Question: PWL Text Help for Relational Improvement Goal #2
<The page requirement for this question is about 2 pages or more.>
Each of the three Relational Improvement goals needs to address a different relationship or a different issue within the same relationship.
1. What relationship do you want and need to improve? (Chose an important relationship to you, be it a spouse, child, family member, friend, co-worker, or acquaintance.) What is the main issue and/or specific difficulty regarding this person?
2. What is your specific goal, which is both realistic and achievable, that you can and will do for relational improvement and what do you want to see happen?
3. Self-Evaluation Title: Just give the number and title from the ten Self-Evaluation questions that best matches your goal.
4. What about you that needs to change or improve for your goal to make this part of your relationship healthier, more productive, and/or more harmonious?
5. What are some specific and documented teachings from this assignment’s required text that will be helpful in your attaining your goal? In Assignment 8, you will need to generally report on the results of your goal successes.
<For #5: In about a page, refer only from the designated text reading for this assignment, make multiple nonsequential APA citations from the said text, blended with your thoughts, that can help with a solution to your issue.>
5.5 Optional Comments or Questions to the Instructor:
< If you have no comments or questions, delete 5.5.>
<Properly reference all sources used, including the texts per the APA style.>
Hedgpeth, D. (2020). Compassionate Service [PPT-5a PowerPoint slides].
[email protected] http://moodle.amberton.edu/login/index.php
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need this assignment or any other paper?
Click here and claim 25% off
Discount code SAVE25