The report of internship should be apart of the tasks in addition to will be added in the homework :
IT Business Relationship Management
Main task in the internship / Co-op training
· Reviewed and refinement of business proposals, requirement (“Business Requirement Document”) and technical specification documents.
· Participated in process of selecting technology solution and development of SDD (“Solution Design Document”) and attending vendors’ proof of concept.
· Involved in RFC (“Request for Change”) workflow and authority approval required such as CAB.
· Participated in UAT phase – via prepared scenario and scripts with relevant business team and listed down and drafted shortfalls and findings.
· Reviewing solution project planning, and approved deliverable release timeframe.
· Gaining familiarity of MISA’s IT infrastructure and landscape
· Conflict negotiation and problem-solving skills
· Business Oriented Skills (Think Business; well comprehension of organization functionalities – i.e. HR, finance, & procurement)
· Strong technical writing, and presenting skills
· Ability to focus on purpose, value, and results, rather than only delivery of IT solutions.
· SDLC – Agility Methodology.
· Incident, Request, problem and Change Management in addition to IT risk assessment.
· Business Analysis (Business Requirement) vs System Analysis (Technical Spec).
· Business process management.
· Digital Transformation adaptation principle and framework.
· Digital Project portfolio management and quality control.
· Digital Integration Process.
· Application solution release management
The normal process of IT Business Relationship Management applying the standard ISO/IEC 20000 1:2011 7.2 Business Relationship Management & ISO/IEC 20000 2:2012 7.2 Business Relationship Management
2.1All business requirements related to the IT services will be sent to the BRM for review and taking the proper action
2.2The BRM assigns the proper business analyst personnel according to the type and domain of the request
2.3The business analyst (BA) receives the request and starts to understand the requirements, the BA sits with the requester(Business Representative) to collect, elicit and document the requirements.
2.4The BA sits with the proper technical team to review the requirements and the level of applicability, assumption and constraints and accordingly the BA updates the requirements document (BRD)
2.5 The BA reviews and validates the requirements with the customer representative and get his approval
2.6 After the business representative approves the BRD, the BA opens new change request and attaches the requirements document to the request. The BA is the owner of the change.
2.7 After the change has been implemented, the BA reviews the change to ensure that it meets the business requirements
2.8If the implemented change does not meet the requirements, the BA returns the change to the implementation team to modification and update
2.9If the implemented change does meet the business requirements, the BA calls the business representative for user acceptance test (UAT)
2.10The BA with the business representative conduct the UAT to ensure the requirements has been implemented successfully. Otherwise the BA returns the change to the implementer for modification
2.11If the UAT is passed, the BA initiates the deployment procedure
Collect and document customers and users requirements
•Analyze and prioritize customer requirements
•Coordinate with IT departments to achieve customers and users requirements
Business Relationship Manager
•Accountable for all business relationship management activities
•Defining the overall mission of the process.
•Resolving any cross-functional (departmental) issues.
•Ensuring consistent execution of the process
•Reporting on the effectiveness of the process to senior management.
•Initiating any process improvement initiatives
•Ensure the process is running properly according to the designed process (efficient and effective)
•Prepare process reports
•Prepare and maintain customer profile (portfolio)
•Provide a clear channel to all users and customer to record their complain
Documented Business Requirements:
Business requirements will collected, documented, analyzed and prioritized in the business requirement document (BRD)
The approved requirements will be implemented through change management. The business analyst will open RFC to implement the requirements.
The IT department profile :
The department drives the organization into digital transformation strategy in all activities related to the functions such finance, HR, other support units.
Also, apart of the training to go through the other IT department :
-Data management Office
-IT service desk support
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need this assignment or any other paper?
Click here and claim 25% off
Discount code SAVE25