Wridemy.com Professional writers will write this paper for only $10 a page
This question was first posted at wridemy.com!
Purpose of the Assignment
1. Assist students in clustering assessment data when developing a nursing diagnosis.
2. Develop students’ ability to write client based outcomes when planning care.
· Explain components of multidimensional nursing care for clients with musculoskeletal disorders.
Using the template below, write 3 NANDA-I approved nursing diagnoses in a proper format based on the client case provided below. Write one SMART client-centered goal for each nursing diagnosis. Consider the client’s medical history and medications.
Kacie Benson, a 19-year-old woman, is a client on your unit due to a skiing accident. She is unconscious and may or may not regain consciousness. She is on complete bedrest. She requires frequent repositioning to maintain correct body alignment and attention to her ROM. She responds to painful stimuli with slight non-purposeful withdrawal. No spontaneous movements are noted. The recent lower extremity ultrasound showed no evidence of venous thrombosis, and she continues on low molecular weight heparin injections. Her fluid and electrolyte balance is being maintained by a tube feeding at 60 mL per hour continuously. She is incontinent of stool and has an indwelling Foley catheter. Her heels are reddened, but otherwise, her skin is intact.
Use at least two scholarly sources to support your nursing diagnoses. Be sure to cite your sources in-text and on a reference page using APA format.
Check out the following link for information about writing SMART goals and to see examples:
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need this assignment or any other paper?
Click here and claim 25% off
Discount code SAVE25