Effective advocacy requires working in collaboration with others—sharing your vision for what can be, engendering passions, and empowering others to share your journey and work toward a common cause. Throughout
Discussion 3: Sharing Your Advocacy Action Plan and Sharing Feedback
Effective advocacy requires working in collaboration with others—sharing your vision for what can be, engendering passions, and empowering others to share your journey and work toward a common cause. Throughout this course, you have refined your leadership knowledge and skills, which has included a refinement of your abilities to advocate. In this Discussion, you will share the media piece you developed for your advocacy action plan with your colleagues and provide them with feedback.
By Day 4 of Week 10
Post the media piece you developed during your Advocacy Action Plan Assignment.
By Day 3 of Week 11
View your colleagues’ media pieces.
Respond to two of the media pieces posted by your course colleagues in one or more of the following ways:
· Provide feedback regarding overview and rationale, context, partners and actions, or their overall plan.
· Support your colleagues in identifying intended and unintended consequences.
· Identify leadership opportunities that you see as essential in making their Advocacy Action Plan a reality.
· Share kudos and suggestions for further development.
Cite related literature and other resources as appropriate.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need this assignment or any other paper?
Click here and claim 25% off
Discount code SAVE25