A binomial probability experiment is an experiment with two possible outcomes like flipping a coin (the two possible outcomes are head or tails.)
1) Choose a binomial probability experiment. Decide which result is a success and which result is a failure. DO NOT choose to flip a coin. Please be creative. If you're not sure if you have chosen a binomial probability experiment, then check with your professor before proceeding.
2) You are going to do the experiment 50 times and record your results in a table, but before you do the experiment 50 times, make a guess about the probability of success. That is, guess how many successes you will get before doing the experiment.
3) Calculate the empirical probability of success and compare it to your original guess.
4) Write a paragraph explaining how you did the experiment, state your guess and your calculated empirical probability as a fraction, decimal and as a percentage. Then, compare your results to your guess. Were you close or were you far off?
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need this assignment or any other paper?
Click here and claim 25% off
Discount code SAVE25