Final Project Topics
Choose one of the following:
· Habits (their development and/or perpetuation)
· Risk-taking behavior
· Academic achievement (success and/or challenges)
· Post-traumatic stress disorder
· Healthy intimate relationships
· Group affiliations (e.g., religious, political, friendships, special interests)
· Pain management
· Occupational success and/or challenges
· Stereotypes (e.g., gender, racial, sexual orientation, socioeconomic status)
Hock, R. R. (2020). Forty studies that changed psychology: Explorations into the history of Psychological research (8th ed.). Upper Saddle River, NJ: Pearson.
Chapter 3, “Learning and Cognition”Reading 3.1: "It’s Not Just About Salivating Dogs!"
Reading 3.2:" Little Emotional Albert"
Reading 3.3: "Knock Wood!"
Walden University, LLC. (Producer) (2017). Behaviorism: Connectionism, classical conditioning [Video file]. Baltimore, MD: Author.
Note: The approximate length of this media piece is 2 minutes.
Accessible player –Downloads–Download Video w/CCDownload AudioDownload Transcript
Walden University, LLC. (Producer) (2017). What is classical conditioning? [Multimedia file]. Baltimore, MD: Author. Retrieved from https://cdn-media.waldenu.edu/2dett4d/USA/PSYC/6200/mm/07/CC/index.html
Walden University, LLC. (Producer) (2017). What is operant conditioning? [Multimedia file]. Baltimore, MD: Author. Retrieved from https://cdn-media.waldenu.edu/2dett4d/USA/PSYC/6200/mm/07/OC/index.html
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need this assignment or any other paper?
Click here and claim 25% off
Discount code SAVE25