Above is the link to view the video of the lesson I have chosen.
Please use the templet provided
Please look at the example provided to assist you.
View the video of the lesson you have chosen, and respond to the following items.
· Identify the instructional models exhibited by the teacher during instruction, and provide examples that validates this assumption. Refer to the (Links to an external site.) document you used in the Week 5 Instructional Models discussion forum to refresh your memory of the four types of instructional models we learned and cite it as a source to support your response. (APA citation is shown in the required resources section for this week).
· From your vantage point, determine the teacher’s ability to engage students throughout the lesson. Were the students engaged, attentive, and having fun learning or were there areas that the teacher could have improved upon to make the lesson more engaging?
· Describe up to three things you liked about the lesson.
· Recommend one thing you would have done differently than the teacher in the video and why. If you would not change anything, justify why you think the lesson should remain as it is.
Compile the responses to the questions above in a way that it will be easy for you to transfer them to a PowerPoint presentation (e.g., bullet points would work best).
Create a PowerPoint with a slide for each of the items above (see below for instructions on how to create each slide).
· You will use the 7×7 rule to create your presentation. The 7×7 rule states that you use no more than seven bullet points per slide and no more than seven words per bullet point. This way your visual presentation will only show the main points on each slide without overwhelming your viewers without too many words. You still need to make your slides attractive by adding images and colors to make it attractive.
· Add your voice to fill in the gaps between the main points on your slides. Limit your narration to five minutes or less. Use your narration to explain each of your answers. More importantly, use it as an opportunity to share your passion about what you liked in the lesson and how you might modify the lesson to better engage students and make the learning experience fun. (View Microsoft PowerPoint 2013 Tutorial | Recording Narration (Links to an external site.) for instructions on how insert voice narration into a PowerPoint presentation.)
· If you need help with creating an effective PowerPoint presentation, please review the How to Make a PowerPoint Presentation (Links to an external site.) webpage from the UAGC Writing Center.
In your project,
· Create a PowerPoint with voice narration.
· Summarize the instructional models used in the lesson.
· Explain thoughts on the engagement level of the lesson.
· Describe up to three strengths of the lesson.
· Justify whether the lesson should be changed or stay the same.
The What Would You Do? final presentation
· Must use at least one scholarly source to complete this assignment. The Evidence-Based Models of Teaching Download Evidence-Based Models of Teachingdocument you accessed in the Week 5 Instructional Models discussion forum will meet this requirement.
· Must be document all sources according to APA Style (Links to an external site.) as outlined in the Writing Center’s How to Make a PowerPoint Presentation (Links to an external site.) resource.
· Must include a separate title slide with the following:
· Title of the project in bold font
· Space should be between title and the rest of the information on the title page.
· Student’s name
· Name of institution University of Arizona Global Campus)
· Course name and number
· Instructor’s name
· Due date
· Must use at least one scholarly source in addition to the course text.
· The Scholarly, Peer-Reviewed, and Other Credible Sources (Links to an external site.) table offers additional guidance on appropriate source types. If you have questions about whether a specific source is appropriate for this assignment, please contact your instructor. Your instructor has the final say about the appropriateness of a specific source for a particular assignment.
· To assist you in completing the research required for this assignment, view this UAGC Library Quick ‘n’ Dirty (Links to an external site.) tutorial, which introduces the UAGC Library and the research process, and provides some library search tips.
· Must document any information used from sources in APA Style as outlined in the Writing Center’s APA: Citing Within Your Paper (Links to an external site.)
· Must include a separate references slide that is formatted according to APA Style as outlined in the Writing Center. See the APA: Formatting Your References List (Links to an external site.) resource in the Writing Center for specifications.
Instructional Model Exhibited
Identify the instructional model(s) exhibited by the teacher during instruction and provide evidence that validates this assumption
Explain your thoughts on the teacher’s ability to engage students. In your explanation, be sure to connect to examples from the lesson.
Strengths of the Lesson
Describe up to three things you liked about the lesson.
Recommend one thing you would have done differently than the teacher in the video and why. If you wouldn’t change anything, explain why you think the lesson should remain as it is.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need this assignment or any other paper?
Click here and claim 25% off
Discount code SAVE25