Juan, Mrs. Cane's 11 year old grandson, has just recently been diagnosed with leukemia. Based on the type of leukemia, his doctor suggested that a bone marrow transplant might be his best treatment option.
1) Based on you knowledge of blood physiology (specifically, blood cell count, blood cell functions, blood cell disorders, the role of blood cells in maintain homeostasis), explain clearly whether or not it would it be important to closely monitor Juan's blood cell count for each of the following, especially since Juan is not getting chemotherapy (at least not yet):
Last spring, Manuel was diagnosed with late stage kidney disease. His doctor said it is most likely a result of constant vibrations form the heavy machinery he worked with for over 20 years.
Because of Manuel's symptoms, he is constantly short of breath with the slightest physical exertion, and is now unable to work. Manuel's feet are constantly swollen, he is unable to move about and he is very depress.
2) Based on your knowledge of blood in general, and blood cell anatomy and physiology in particular, would Manuel's blood test reveal that he has polycythemia or anemia? Give a clear explanation for your choice of disorder.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need this assignment or any other paper?
Click here and claim 25% off
Discount code SAVE25