1. Bennett, W. Lance, and Segerberg, Alexandra. "The logic of connective action: Digital media and the personalization of contentious politics." Information, Communication & Society. (2012) 15:5:739-768. http://www.academia.edu/3054585/The_Logic_of_Connective_Action (Links to an external site.)
2. Bennett, W. Lance. "Changing citizenship in the digital age." Civic life online: Learning how digital media can engage youth. (2008) 1:1-24. http://mitp-content-server.mit.edu:18180/books/content/sectbyfn?collid=books_pres_0&fn=9780262524827_sch_0001.pdf&id=7893 (Links to an external site.)
Carr, David. "Hashtag activism, and its limits." The New York Times Online. (2012) https://indianexpress.com/article/news-archive/web/hashtag-activism-and-its-limits/
1. Scolari, Carlos A. "Media evolution: Emergence, dominance, survival and extinction in the media ecology." International Journal of Communication (2013): 7:24. Media evolution (PDF)
2. Lutz, Ashley. "These six corporations control 90% of media in America." Business Insider. (2012) http://www.businessinsider.com/these-6-corporations-control-90-of-the-media-in-america-2012-6 (Links to an external site.)
3. Ritzer, George, and Jurgenson, Nathan. "Production, consumption, prosumption: The nature of capitalism in the age of the digital ‘prosumer’."Journal of Consumer Culture. (2010) 10:1:13-36. Production, consumption, prosumption
2. Sadowski, Jathan. "The business of living forever." Slate. (2013) http://www.slate.com/articles/business/billion_to_one/2013/11/dmitry_itskov_2045_initiative_eternal_living_through_science.html (Links to an external site.)The business of living forever (Links to an external site.)
3. Thierer, Adam. "Muddling through: How we learn to cope with technological change." The Technology Liberation Front. (2014) http://techliberation.com/2014/06/17/muddling-through-how-we-learn-to-cope-with-technological-change/ (Links to an external site.) Muddling through (Links to an external site.)
4. Anderson, Janna and Rainie, Lee. "15 theses about the digital future." Pew Internet and American Life Project. (2014) http://www.pewinternet.org/2014/03/11/digital-life-in-2025/ (Links to an external site.)
each journal must be 225-300 words
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need this assignment or any other paper?
Click here and claim 25% off
Discount code SAVE25