Please note the template added is almost complete Please add supporting literature with 4 references/ Citations APA styleUsing the Required Admission Orders Template, write a full set of admission orders for the patient in the branching exercise. MY ORDERS ARE ENTERED IN THE TEMPLATE ANY RATIONALE MUST BE ENTERRED AFTER MY ORDERS
Admission Orders Template
Primary Diagnosis: UTI / Septic shock
Code Status: Full Code
Admit to Unit: Stepdown Telemetry
Diet: Diabetic diet
IV Fluids: Sodium Chloride 0.9 % 1,000 ml IV continuous 100 ml / hr
· Critical Drips : No critical drips at this time
Respiratory: 2L nasal cannula to maintain O2 above 94% continuous Oxymetry
Rocephin 1 g, 100 ml/h Every 24 hours IV push
Metoprolol 25 mg PO daily – Do not administer if Systolic Blood pressure below 110 and Diastolic below 70
Insulin Lispro subcutaneously as per sliding scale – before meals
Lantus 10 Units subcutaneously daily before bed
Aspiring 81 mg oral daily
Nursing Orders : Vital Signs every 4 hours, Pulse Oximetry continuous, Weigh patient once upon admission, reorient PRN, Intake and Output every shift, Assess IV site every shift, Cardiac monitoring in telemetry floor for 24 hours and re- assess, Consent for treatment as needed, notify provider if there is any change in cardiac rhythm, bleeding precautions, fall precautions, bathroom privileges with assistance times 1.
Follow-Up Lab Tests:
· Diagnostic testing : 12 Lead ekg ( to assess myocardial function ), CBC ( to assess WBC and potential Anemia) , BMP – for electrolytes and possible DKA , Urinalysis for UTI, Chest X-ray for potential infection, Blood cultures, Urine cultures
Consults: Infection Disease for antibiotic management, Nephrology for Renal function, Physical therapy, Endocrinologist for diabetes management.
Patient Education and Health Promotion (address age-appropriate patient education. if applicable): Diabetes education
Discharge Planning and Required Follow-Up Care: Primary care Provider within one week after discharge
References (minimum of three timely references that prove this plan follows current standards of care):
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need this assignment or any other paper?
Click here and claim 25% off
Discount code SAVE25