For this project, you need to study a problem or issue facing an employee, team, or organization of their choice, related to an OB topic. The gathering of information can be done either via primary or secondary data collection. Then, using theory and concepts from the course, they will analyze the collected data that will make them come to a possible solution and recommend a course of action.
THE AMERICAN COLLEGE OF THESSALONIKI
Management 201: Organisational Behaviour (Level 5)
WRITTEN CASE PROJECT
Spring II 2022
Instructor: Anestis Th. Anastasiou
For this project, in groups of 3-4, you need to study a problem or issue facing an
employee, team, or organization of their choice, related to an OB topic. The gathering
of information can be done either via primary or secondary data collection. Then,
using theory and concepts from the course, they will analyze the collected data that
will make them come to a possible solution and recommend a course of action.
The deliverable will be a formal, analytic paper in which they attempt to convince a
manager to take a particular action. The paper should apply theories and concepts
presented in class and in the text. Students will be required to submit the case project
at the end of the semester. Instructor’s prior approval of the topic is required.
The report should be about 3000-4000 words (references and appendices do not
count) and consist of the following:
1. Title page
2. Case profile – The problem and the plan
a. scope and objectives
b. observational techniques: data and methodology
c. preview of the case analysis
a. Identification of the problem(s). Explain with reference to appropriate
concepts, theories and research findings, and evidence of the case.
b. Causes and “symptoms” at an organization, group and individual level
c. Analysis of the problem
i. how a tried or recommended solution was/is expected to
resolve the problem(s) presented
ii. how the recommended solution was/is likely to be received.
NOTES: Main analysis consists of subsections presented in a logical order.
An internal summary concludes this section.
a. Present the rationale for your own recommendation
b. Present a plan how to implement and your recommendation
c. Present a plan to assess how well the implementation plan is working
d. Include a brief review of the case and limitations of the analysis
ALL projects will be processed through Turn-it-in, to check academic integrity.
The final report will be graded on:
1. Problem identification and case profile/background information (20
2. Quality and depth of analysis (40 marks)
3. Use of relevant literature and best practices (20 marks)
4. Structure, language, style, and overall impression of the case (20 marks)
Note: The extent to which the team demonstrates consistency, coherence and
appropriateness of positions relevant to contextual and situational aspects.
The submission has to be both via email AND by moodle upload
The resit will be the same essay on a different organisation
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need this assignment or any other paper?
Click here and claim 25% off
Discount code SAVE25