It is ′′Comparison Study″ I have to write about what I heard it should be a desсrіption of what I heard and a comparison of the similarities and differences between the movements of the symphony I chose to analyze.
1) MOZART Symphony No 40 in G minor KV550 LEONARD BERNSTEIN
Link – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8bZ7vm4_6M&feature=youtu.be
2) Research the symphony you chose on the web or using other sources to get information on each of the four movements. You could even go to IMSLP.org and look up the symphony and get access to the score for the symphony. 3) Remember the five categories for comparison: Tempo (each movement is labelled by it's tempo marking), Tonality (Major or minor?), meter, dynamics, and articulation (staccato, accent, tenuto, fermata, or Sforzando) 4) Now that you know what to look for, listen to the symphony, taking notes as you listen. 5) For the paper, first, allot 1 paragraph for the composer's bio, second, 1 paragraph to give an overview of the symphony (when it was composed, any interesting traits about it), then, 1 paragraph each for the four movements of the symphony. 6) After you analyze each of the four movements, compare them to each other. For example, Movements I and IV are fast, Movement II is slower, and Movement III is dancelike and fast. Movements I and IV had the same meter 2/2, while Movement II was in 3/4 meter. Usually, Movement III should be in triple meter but in this particular movement, the meter was 4/4. All four movements made use of staccato, and accents In Movement I, it starts with an accented fortissimo note followed by pianissimo staccato notes. The same is true for Movement IV except it is faster and more dramatic with dynamic contrasts than Movement I. Almost the entire Movement II was slow and was very quiet, staying from piano to pianissimo. 7) Tell me what your impressions of the symphony are, including things you noticed. Did you like it or not? What was memorable about this symphony? 8) After you finish the paper, please list the resources you used for this paper.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need this assignment or any other paper?
Click here and claim 25% off
Discount code SAVE25