What ideas can help translate the challenge of global inequality into a manifesto for change?
Answer this question by a) defining an issue area and 'case' (e.g. climate change in Chile, or global pandemics and international trade negotiations), b) explaining the causes of inequalities in this area drawing on ideas covered in the first half of the course, c) naming your goal (e.g. free universal education, ecological debt payments), d) proposing policy and other social changes needed to achieve your proposed goal, and e) considering and replying to possible limitations and criticisms of your proposal.
You don't need to reinvent the wheel. You can draw on existing proposals for addressing inequalities in public policy. In fact, you're encouraged to do this.
The research report will apply sociological analysis to contemporary issue of global inequality and development, related to themes discussed in weeks 7-12 (gender, health, education, mining, climate change etc). You will have scope to choose your issue area and precise topic (e.g. gender equality and education policy in Indonesia).
1) Sophisticated explanation of the causes of inequality;
2) Well-defined issue and proposal for change;
3) Focused answer in response to the essay question;
4) Appropriate and critical use of evidence;
5) Clear written expression;
6) Attention to detail in citation and references using Harvard style.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need this assignment or any other paper?
Click here and claim 25% off
Discount code SAVE25