Due Date: Nov 17, 2017 23:59:59 Max Points: 100
To prepare for this assignment view the following brief video from the American Medical Association titled, "Health Literacy and Patient Safety: Help Patients Understand." The video can be accessed through the following link:
Part I: Pamphlet
Part II: Pamphlet Sharing Experience
Submit Part I and Part II of the Accident Prevention and Safety Promotion for Parents and Caregivers of Infants assignment by the end of Topic 1.
APA format is required for the body of this assignment, solid academic writing is expected and in-text citations and references should be presented using APA documentation guidelines, which can be found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
Get your audience’s attention here with emotional appeal, a provocative question, benefit statement, or picture.
Topic or Purpose
List the available in this order with contact information.
Explain why the topic is important.
· Insert your first example or intervention here.
· Insert your second example or intervention here.
· Insert your third example here.
Do not be subtle. Tell readers exactly what you want them to do, and tell them to do it now. People may forget if they do not act right away. And you do not want them to forget.
· Insert your first here
· Insert your second here.
· Insert your third here.
© 2016. Grand Canyon University. All Rights Reserved.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need this assignment or any other paper?
Click here and claim 25% off
Discount code SAVE25