PLEASE INFORMATION UPLOADED FOR REFERENCE. WORKPLACE PSYCHIATRIC CRISIS HOSPITAL
Post description of the results of your Work Environment Assessment.
Based on the results, how civil is your workplace?
Explain why your workplace is or is not civil.
Then, describe a situation where you have experienced incivility in the workplace. How was this addressed?
Be specific and provide examples. APA
2. There is a clear and discernible level of trust between and among formal leadership and other members of the workplace. (Somewhat untrue)
3. Communication at all levels of the organization is transparent, direct, and respectful. (Completely untrue)
4. Employees are viewed as assets and valued partners within the organization. (Completely untrue)
5. Individual and collective achievements are celebrated and publicized in an equitable manner (Completely untrue)
6. There is a high level of employee satisfaction engagement, and morale. (Somewhat untrue)
7. The organizational culture is assessed on an ongoing basis, and measures are taken to improve it based on results of that assessment. (Somewhat untrue)
8. Members of the organization are actively engaged in shared governance, joint decision-making, and policy development, review, and revision. (Completely untrue)
9. Teamwork and collaboration are promoted and evident. (Somewhat untrue)
10. There is a comprehensive mentoring program for all employees. (Completely untrue)
11. There is an emphasis on employee wellness and self-care. (Completely untrue)
12. There are sufficient resources for professional growth and development. (Completely untrue)
13. Employees are treated in a fair and respectful manner. (Somewhat untrue)
14. The workload is reasonable, manageable, and fairly distributed. (Completely untrue)
15. Members of the organization use effective conflict- resolution skills and address disagreements in a
16. Respectful and responsible manner. (Completely untrue)
17. The organization encourages free expression of diverse and/or opposing ideas and perspectives. (Somewhat untrue)
18. The organization provides competitive salaries, benefits, compensations, and other rewards. ((Somewhat untrue)
19. There are sufficient opportunities for promotion and career advancement. (Somewhat untrue)
20. The organization attracts and retains the “best and the brightest.” (Completely untrue)
21. The majority of employees would recommend the organization as a good or great place to work to
22. Their family and friends. (Completely untrue)
© 2014 Cynthia M. Clark
Work Environment Assessment Template
Use this document to complete the Module 4 Workplace Environment Assessment .
Summary of Results – Clark Healthy Workplace Inventory
Identify two things that surprised you about the results. Also identify one idea that you believed prior to conducting the Assessment that was confirmed.
What do the results of the Assessment suggest about the health and civility of your workplace?
Briefly describe the theory or concept presented in the article(s) you selected.
Explain how the theory or concept presented in the article(s) relates to the results of your Work Environment Assessment.
Explain how your organization could apply the theory highlighted in your selected article(s) to improve organizational health and/or create stronger work teams. Be specific and provide examples.
© 2018 Laureate Education Inc. 2
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need this assignment or any other paper?
Click here and claim 25% off
Discount code SAVE25