The Joint Commission's Impact and the Importance of Long-Term Care
This is a two-part assignment:
Part One: In preparation for accreditation at its facilities, the administration would like the staff to understand the important benefits of accreditation and how undergoing the accreditation process can enhance quality.
Go to The Joint Commission on the Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO) Web site (http://www.jointcommission.org), and answer the following questions. Be sure to set a positive tone that will appeal to and win over staff, emphasizing the benefits accreditation can provide your organization. Format your answers in a memo format and address it to me.
· What exactly are accreditation and certification?
· What is the difference between accreditation and certification?
· What are the benefits of accreditation?
· What are the benefits of Joint Commission certification?
· How can undergoing the accreditation process improve quality at a healthcare facility?
For instructions on how to write a memo, please visit this link.
Part Two: In a one page, double spaced APA format, define what long term care is and why it has continued to increase in terms of importance amongst the healthcare landscape. In your response be sure to use examples to augment your findings and include relevant citations.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need this assignment or any other paper?
Click here and claim 25% off
Discount code SAVE25