For this assignment, use the provided template to conduct a SWOT (strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats) analysis of your current (or former) emergency medical service (EMS) organization. If you have not worked for an EMS organization, conduct a SWOT analysis on your local organization. There should be a minimum of four assessments for each category. First, provide a brief overview of your organization. Then, using your SWOT analysis, determine the top two priorities that should be included in a strategic planning report to the personnel responsible for the leadership of the EMS organization. Also, provide a brief summary of your findings and recommendations for strategic planning based on your findings .
This SWOT analysis and report should be a minimum of three pages in length, not counting the title page. Since this is about your organization, there is no requirement for any references, but they may be used if needed. If you choose to include references, you must cite and reference them according to APA guidelines.
Running head: INSERT TITLE
Title of Paper
Columbia Southern University
This is where you will write a brief overview of the EMS organization. This section does not need to be more than one or two paragraphs.
· Insert strengths in a bulleted list. Provide at least 4 bullet listings.
· Insert weaknesses in a bulleted list. Provide at least 4 bullet listings.
· Insert opportunities in a bulleted list. Provide at least 4 bullet listings.
· Insert threats in a bulleted list. Provide at least 4 bullet listings.
Summary and Recommendations
You will begin your discussion of the SWOT analysis here. The length of your paper should be at least three pages not including the title and reference page. Be sure to address the items specified in the instructions as part of your response. If references are used, include them on a separate reference page.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need this assignment or any other paper?
Click here and claim 25% off
Discount code SAVE25