The pediatric teaching project is designed to allow the nursing student to demonstrate their ability and proficiency in developing and implementing an educational program for children on a specific health related topic. Groups must consist of 3-5 students. Each group will be assigned a topic along with a corresponding grade level. The topics offered are as follows:
– Stranger Safety and Street safety (bicycle, outdoor play, traffic)-4th Grade Level
When completing the teaching plan, students should consider the age and developmental level of the group they will be teaching. What is their attention span estimated to be? What activities will you do to make the teaching interactive and get the kids involved? What level of language will you use to explain things at the child’s level of understanding?
After the project is completed, the group must submit a final summary paper (maximum 5 pages, excluding references and cover page) in APA format with a minimum of 3 peer reviewed references. This paper should cover the following topics, which are recommended as headings in the document.
o Project description (Who was your target population? What topic did you choose? Why? What developmental consideration were included? What teaching strategies were used?
o Evaluation of learning (Were the learning objectives achieved? How did you know? What method of evaluation was used?) **Use a hypothetical scenario**
o Summary of overall experience (Do you feel it was helpful to the children? What were the strengths or weaknesses of the teaching methods used? Would you do anything differently. Were there any other health care issues observed that could be identified as areas for further instruction?) **Use a hypothetical scenario**
NOTE : VERY IMPORTANT, Please I need a plagiarism report include.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need this assignment or any other paper?
Click here and claim 25% off
Discount code SAVE25