CASE STUDY 4 – Reflecting on week 9’s lessons in the syllabus, select a patient population (young adult, adult or geriatric), and briefly analyze a common STDs & urological disorder (ex – UTI, Hematuria, Urolithiasis, Urinary Incontinence, Ac. Pyelonephritis, HIV, Bacterial vaginosis, Chlamydia, Gonorrhea, Trichomoniasis, Syphilis) that may affect this population.
-Tell how it impacts the patient’s quality of life.
– analyze the current research evidence on this topic and gold standard of care for your chosen population (CDC guidelines) . (You may use an example from your clinical rotation (past or present) that you have encountered).
-Describe how you as Family Nurse Practitioner, can/or have made a difference in the care of patients with this specific disease and tell of one specific patient care teaching that he/she may do to help minimize disease symptoms. Use apa format and References scholarch article no older than 5 years.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need this assignment or any other paper?
Click here and claim 25% off
Discount code SAVE25