1) You will be providing care for patients of different cultures. Choose a diet that would be cultural specific for a patient with new onset of hypertension. Identify the culture of the patient and discuss how you would explain this diet to your patient. For example, how would you adapt the D-A-S-H (dietary approaches to stop hypertension) diet for a Hispanic patient?
2) Briefly discuss the symptoms of right- and left-sided HF. What common primary care diagnoses result in the development of HF symptoms? Discuss the treatment of one of these common causes. What are some serious signs and symptoms of acute HF and the findings you may encounter during auscultation? When would you refer to cardiology for evaluation and treatment? Also discuss the criteria used to make a diagnosis of HF and interpretation of any diagnostic results that would be obtained. Consider your practicum experiences and discuss them as they relate to the topic.
3) Discuss the definitions of ASD(Atrial septal defects) and VSD (Ventricular septal defects). What are the symptoms and the assessment findings you may encounter among children? What are the symptoms and physical examing findings from ascultation for each in adults? Briefly discuss treatment options for children and adults with ASD and VSD.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need this assignment or any other paper?
Click here and claim 25% off
Discount code SAVE25