Analyzing & Visualizing Data Research Paper
Using the data collected in week 1, clean the data and perform perform basic statistical analysis.
Often times data is analyzed and visualized to understand, but not to present the visualization. Visualizations can be excellent analytical tools.
If you would like to generate different data than what was gathered in week 1, you may. However, clearly state that the data is different and the source of the data in the research paper. You do not need a compelling reason, so do not spend time trying to justify your choice. You may use data that is available within the libraries of R, as well.
Determine what cleaning is needed, if any. Using statistical tools provided in the lecture, or tools you ascertained the knowledge of from another source, determine what tools to use and perform at least 2 statistical analyses on your dataset.
After completing these actions in R, write a research paper and describe:
1. the condition, type, and size of your data
2. what cleaning was needed in order to prepare the data for analysis
3. what statistical tools were used and any assumptions these tools have
4. what were the results of the statistical analyses and what does this tell you about your data?
5. could you see any way to discretely misrepresent your data when performing your cleaning or analysis?
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need this assignment or any other paper?
Click here and claim 25% off
Discount code SAVE25