1) **********minimum 6 full pages (3 page each document) ( not words)**************************** (cover or reference page not included)
2)¨**********APA norms (All paragraphs must be narrative and cited in the text- each paragraphs)
3)********** It will be verified by Turnitin and SafeAssign
4) References not older than 5 years
5) Each answer must be identified according to the question number. Check the list of questions.
Your answer should start objectively answering the question
You must answer (3) question2 times.
You must submit 2 documents (each one 1 page).
Copy and paste will not be admitted.
You should address the questions with different wording, different references, but always, objectively answering the questions
Alterations of Cardiovascular Function
Charles Bennington, a 55-year-old carpenter, develops severe crushing substernal chest pain with dyspnea, dizziness, diaphoresis, and nausea while unloading plywood from a truck. He is admitted to the emergency department and states that his symptoms have not resolved in the 40 min since they began, and that they are still severe. He indicates that he has had milder episodes of chest pain in the past, especially in conjunction with strenuous work.
1. What is the pathophysiology behind Mr. Bennington’s prolonged chest pain?
2. Mr. Bennington’s blood pressure is low, he is tachycardic, and you hear crackles in his lungs. What is the pathophysiology behind these findings?
3. Mr. Bennington has acute coronary syndrome. Which two conditions does this diagnosis include?
4. Why is it important to obtain an ECG for Mr. Bennington as soon as possible?
5. Which blood studies could confirm the diagnosis of acute myocardial infarction?
6. As you examine Mr. Bennington after his ECG, why should you look for diminished pedal pulses and bruits?
7. Why is myocardial infarction more likely to occur in the left ventricle than in the right ventricle?
8. Mr. Bennington says, “Why did I get dizzy? The FNPs are focusing on my heart. Is there something wrong in my head also?” How should you respond?
9. Mr. Bennington was diagnosed with unstable angina. He asks, “What is unstable angina? How is that different from a heart attack?” How should you respond?
10. Why is it important for you to teach Mr. Bennington how to modify his risk factors for atherosclerosis?
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need this assignment or any other paper?
Click here and claim 25% off
Discount code SAVE25