According to the Washington Post, less than half of the US population can name their representatives in the US Congress. In this election cycle in Georgia, every Congressional seat (Senate and House) is up for election.
For this chapter, your homework assignment is to complete and submit answers to the following:
1. Who is the entire congressional delegation for the State of Georgia?
2. What is the political party affiliation of each delegation member?
3. What committees are each delegation member assigned?
4. Which of the delegation member is a your representative in the House of Representatives?
5. Based on your policy issue, which delegation member would you engage with regarding your policy issue and why?
After reading Chapter 14 in your textbook, you will need to watch this video on the U.S. Coronavirus Task Force. You will not understand the video or be able to accurately answer the questions, without first reading the chapter. While watching, view the video as both an American Government and Politics student and a citizen. Answer and publish the following questions:
Answer the following questions.
1. What members of the executive branch of the US government are part of the task force?
2. Who from the executive branch of government should be on the task force, but is not involved? Why?
3. Are there too many agencies and officers involved in the task force? Why or why not?
4. How would you rate the US Government's response to the corona virus pandemic?
5. What does this real-world example teach you about The Bureaucracy?
After reading Chapter 15 in your textbook, you will need to watch this video on the nomination process of the US Supreme Court. You will not understand the video or be able to accurately answer the questions, without first reading the chapter. While watching, view the video as both an American Government and Politics student and a citizen. Answer and publish the following questions:
Answer the following questions.
1. How does politics enter the nomination for a US Supreme Court Justice?
2. How do the executive and legislative branches impact the judicial branch?
3. How has the role of the media influenced our views about the US Supreme Court, the Justices, and the nominees?
4. What would you do differently as it relates to the US Supreme Court Justice nomination and confirmation process?
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need this assignment or any other paper?
Click here and claim 25% off
Discount code SAVE25