After reviewing the video, Writing for an International Audience, you will compose a discussion board post of at least 250 words that answers the questions listed below. Remember that your post should not simply be quick answers to each of the questions. In other words, review each question, reflect on the answers, and compose a singular response that shows your understanding of this material. In fact, you may not use all of the questions in your response, but you should show a full comprehension of the material.
Video link- https://youtu.be/ohdcLy-YWf4
1. What does localization mean in regards to business writing for an international audience? Why is it important?
2. What are some tips to remember when writing for a piece that may be translated?
3. In terms of style of writing, how does your current style work within the context of international business writing? What would you need to adjust about your own writing to make it appropriate for an international audience?
4. There are several things you should not do when writing for an international audience. Which of these things seems to be the most important? Why? What problems do you think could arise if one were to not follow this advice?
5. How can punctuation cause a significant problem when writing for an international audience?
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need this assignment or any other paper?
Click here and claim 25% off
Discount code SAVE25